Minister in The Presidency (2) Performance Monitoring and Evaluation as well as Administration.
* Minister in the Presidency of the Republic of South Africa responsible for performance monitoring and Evaluation as well as Administration in the Presidency since 10 May 2009.
* Member of Parliament since 06 May 2009.
* Member of African National Congress (ANC) National Executive Committee (NEC).
* Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Technikon South Africa specializing in Heavy and Light Current.
* Diploma in Management Arusha from Tanzania in the field of ESAMI.
* Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance.
* Member of the Executive Council in Public Works in the Limpopo Provincial Government in 1998.
* Member of the Provincial Legislature in the Limpopo Provincial Legislature in 1997.
* Member of Executive Council Economic Development, Environment and Tourism in Limpopo.
* Member of the Executive Council Premier's Office in Limpopo Provincial Government (1997-1998).
* Member of the Senate in 1997.
* Member of Parliament of the National Assembly (1994-1997).
* Provincial Secretary of the African National Congress in the Northern Province (1990-1998).
* Administrator of the African National Congress in the Northern Transvaal Region in 1990.
* Member of the Joint Committee on Defence and Intelligence in 1994.
* Member of the Standing Committee on Finance, Minerals and Energy Affairs in 1994.
* Member of the Constitutional & Management Commmittees in the Constitutional Assembly.