Allafrica.com and its affiliated services and subdomains, including myAfrica.allafrica.com and travel.allafrica.com, hereafter "allafrica.com", is the online news and information platform operated by AllAfrica Global Media. "Subscriber" or "User" mean each person who establishes an account for access to and use of allafrica.com's web applications.
By using Allafrica.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms for user-generated content services, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of such services. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Allafrica.com.
1. User Contributions
- Where you not personally entitled to grant allafrica the rights above, you agree, by submitting your contribution, that the content is in the public domain or covered an appropriate Creative Commons licences that allow Allafrica.com to use your contributions for the purposes specified above.
- If you do not want to grant to Allafrica.com the rights set out above, please contact Allafrica.com prior to submitting your contribution, else submitting material will imply that you accept this condition.
- Further, by submitting your contribution to Allafrica.com.com, you
- warrant that your contribution is not defamatory and does not infringe any law and;
- indemnify allafrica.com against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
2. Change of Terms
AllAfrica.com reserves the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to Subscriber's use of allafrica.com, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on AllAfrica.com. Any use of allafrica.com by Subscriber after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by Subscriber of such changes, modifications or additions.
If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Allafrica.com.com then the latter shall prevail.