Campaigning for Social Change is an intensive four week course for youth that work with non-violent campaign strategies in their organization or youth group.
MS TCDC Dar es Salaam is a part of ActionAid Tanzania, and offers development and capacity training using unique methods in the following sense:
· Youth to youth - and participatory facilitation
· Fieldtrip (s)
· Learning by doing approaches
The course will focus on the following elements:
· A basic understanding of what campaigning is
· How to organize your campaign team
· How to design a campaign
· The different phases of campaigning and how it can lead to social change in a nonviolent way
· Story based strategies and approaches
· How to plan, carry out, monitor, and evaluate a campaign.
Target group Practitioners - especially youth – who are involved in civil society work as volunteers, activists or staff.
30th of April - 25th of May 2012
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm
(includes tuition fee, course materials, accommodation in our guest house, full board and fieldtrips).
Deadline: 16th of April 2012
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves /> <w:TrackFormatting /> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning /> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas /> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF /> <w:LidThemeOther>DA</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility>...