Campaigning for Social Change is an intensive four week course for youth that work with non-violent campaign strategies in their organization or youth group.
MS TCDC Dar es Salaam is a part of ActionAid Tanzania, and offers development and capacity training using unique methods in the following sense:
· Youth to youth - and participatory facilitation
· Fieldtrip (s)
· Learning by doing approaches
The course will focus on the following elements:
· A basic understanding of what campaigning is
· How to organize your campaign team
· How to design a campaign
· The different phases of campaigning and how it can lead to social change in a nonviolent way
· Story based strategies and approaches
· How to plan, carry out, monitor, and evaluate a campaign.
Target group Practitioners - especially youth – who are involved in civil society work as volunteers, activists or staff.
30th of April - 25th of May 2012
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm
(includes tuition fee, course materials, accommodation in our guest house, full board and fieldtrips).
Deadline: 16th of April 2012