Loango Lodge, just outside Loango National Park in Gabon, is the perfect base from which to launch expeditions into different areas and camps such asPte. Ste. Cathérine Beach Camp, Tassi Savannah Camp, Akaka Bush Camp and Evengué Lodge. The lodge is the ideal spot to prepare for the explorations ahead or recover from the adventures enjoyed.
In Loango National Park, we have created a circuit that allows you to see and experience all the parks highlights and ecosystems. The starting point for most visitors is Evengué Island.
From the lodge, you can venture out into the forest with one of our eco-guides or go on a cultural walk to the nearby village. Offshore, whales and dolphins can sometimes be spotted swimming playfully from mid-July to mid-September.
- 7 luxurious, traditionally decorated bungalows, each with private terrace, most with a superb view of the tranquil river and the national park
- 3 one-bedroom suites with extra facilities: sitting room, bath, mini-bar, hair dryer, coffee/tea-making facilities
- 1 two-bedroom suite with extra facilities: two ensuite bathrooms with bath, sitting room, mini-bar, hair dryer, coffee/tea- making facilities
- All bungalows and suites: bathroom with shower, basin and toilet
- River view restaurant & bar, with international cuisine
- Swimming pool & poolside bar
- Conference centre
- Souvenirs and crafts shop
- Laundry service, room service,
- Internet facility
A C T I V I T I E S